- Lucrative mixed billing surgery – Gross bill up to $400/hr
- Resourced clinic with plenty of specialised nursing support.
- 3 to 5 days per week available.
Our client is a privately owned medical clinic established for 30 years in the iconic Chapel Gate area of inner-city Melbourne.
- A holistic approach toward diagnoses and management of illness.
- Mixed Billing. Standard consult fee of $75. Doctors gross billing between $300 to $400/hr on average.
- Team of 5 doctors who are renowned for their collegiate and easy-going nature creating excellent rapport across the medical practice.
- Full-time nurses who lead chronic disease management planning.
- Additional full-time nurses who lead mental health care plans.
- Flexibility with days and hours.
- Onsite skin cancer clinic.
The Clinic :
- Provides a wide range of services including triage presentations, occupational health, skin cancer work, mental health, specialist female health services, minor surgery, health assessments and pre-employment medicals.
- Onsite pathology and physiotherapy.
- Mixed Billing surgery – Pensioners and DVA card holders bulk billed, other patient categories privately billed.
- Full-time nursing support dedicated to chronic disease plans, mental health plans and emergency presentations.
- Great location with excellent access to the very best lifestyle spots in inner-city Melbourne.
What should motivate you:
- Work in a surgery that prioritises the delivery of holistic care. 15-minute standard appointments.
- The capability of earning in excess of $200/hr
- Enjoy your special interest in General Practice as this surgery can provide an array of specialised services
- A well-resourced clinic with multiple nurses, reception and a highly trained clinic manager.
Interested in this position? Then please email your resume to Daniel Cappellacci via [email protected] or call me on +61 468 718 155
Alternatively, you can visit https://www.gorillajobs.com.au to check out our other General Practitioner vacancies in the area.