- Craigieburn Area
- Expertised nursing support to enhance chronic disease management plans.
- FLexibility available with morning or afternoon/early evening sessions
General Practitioner required for a busy 3 doctor surgery in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Flexibility with part time or full time demand available
- Flexible hours available with morning sessions and afternoon/eraly evening sessions available.
- No restrictive contracts
- Take over from a Doctor who is relocating away from the area.
- 70% or $150/hr guarantee whichever is greater
- Excellent support team of allied health
- Exceptional full time nurse who specialises in chronic disease management, immunisations and other key general practice services
- Motivated and friendly reception staff
- Business savvy practice manager
- Patient centric philosophy.
- Purpose built, stand alone clinic with pharmacy located next door along with other key services
- Plenty of onsite parking.
- Lucrative chronic disease management services, ECG, Skin and mole scans, and weight management services available.
About the Clinic:
The surgery provides continuity of care to a wide ranging cultural mix of patients and is renowned for their philosophy of providing a patient centric experience for all clinic visitors.
Operating hours are Monday to Thursday 9am to 7pm and Friday 9am to 5.30pm. The clinic also operates on Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 2.30pm.
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM)
- Patient centric approach
How to Apply:
Click apply or contact Daniel Cappellacci on +61 468 718 155
for a confidential discussion. Email [email protected]
About Us :
Gorilla Jobs focus is on permanent and locum placements for GP’s right across Australia. We focus on what is important to you and what you need to achieve your best in General Practice.
For our job listings and information: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/