- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Specialised Doctor Onsite
- Fully Supportive Team
You may be an experienced Vascular Sonographer or a General Sonographer who wish to specialise in veins – This may be the perfect opportunity for you if you’re looking for a fresh start in your career.
A position has opened up in a specialised vein centre on a permanent part-time basis. This centre is situated in Southeast Melbourne with an exceptional reputation, working in patient’s best interest with a high standard.
Qualified Vascular Sonographers and general Sonographers are encouraged to apply.
What’s On Offer:
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package based on your experience
- Onsite parking
- Work alongside a specialised Doctor
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Continued professional development
We expect you to be a long term employee with an ultimate goal to progress with your career – unlimited support will be provided whenever required. You will be building connections with patients and making changes to their lives with your professional and compassionate services.
- ASAR Accreditation
- Relevant tertiary qualification in medical ultrasound
- Previous experience in performing vascular examinations
- Min. 24 months post qualified
- Full working rights in Australia
Please note that this position is not suitable for trainees.
If you think you would be a good fit for the described role, please send your CV to [email protected] or call +61 468 718 119 for a confidential discussion.
For more Medical Imaging opportunities please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au.