- Work your way up to Australia’s Top 1% earners
- Join Australia’s fastest growing Medical Recruitment Agency
- Opportunity to reach partner status within 3 years
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing Recruitment Agencies dedicated to the search for Medical Professionals.
You will be working in a startup type organisation which is less than 24 months young and has grown to over 10 consultants, divided over 3 main business units. Our goal is to double our headcount over the next 12-months which brings enormous opportunity for Recruiters coming on board.
It is important you are highly self-motivated, able to work in a team environment and autonomously, and hold yourself to a high level of integrity. –
While we do focus on disrupting the market, we also have to be of a high moral standard – our relationships are key, both with our clients and our candidates.
What do we expect from you?
- Must have Sales Experience (1 to 2 years)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, desire to grow a team over time
- Someone who can handle disappointments and wants to celebrate the wins
- Has Integrity and sees value in long-term partnerships
- Common sense, duh!
- Full working rights is a must (We are not in a position to sponsor)
What do you get for your hard work?
- Industry leading commission (up-to-35%) without threshold
- Real opportunity to make $140k in your first year (we would be disappointed if you didn’t)
- Quarterly Team Events which includes wining and dining in Sydney’s most exclusive restaurants or attending some of Sydney’s finest events.
- Work with a team which sees themselves as a big family
- Work in an office which has an indoor golf area, sleeping pods, harbour views and more.
- Supportive Management, who knows the industry
- Amazing client list! Truly, you will hit the ground running
- Real career progression – we will grow from within
- No “office-politicking” -> We want you to succeed
- Simply use the best Technology in the market
Opportunity to join a family, that truly knows how to have fun!
Interested? Please email your resume to Jimmy Bosmans (Managing Partner) | [email protected]