- Telehealth Service – Work from the comfort of your home
- Consult 30 to 35 patients per day – 65% of billings paid
- Join a highly regarded telehealth service with a team of fantastic support staff
General Practitioner (VR) is required for a telehealth service with the opportunity to work safely from home.
The successful GP will be seeing between 30 to 35 patients a day for a major Australian (non-corporate) provider with the comfort of working safely from home. The service has been operating for over 5 years and due to the current COVID-19 situation has seen a major influx in patient bookings.
- Work from the comfort of your home.
- Guaranteed appointments of between 30 to 35 consults per day
- 65% of billings paid
- Access to full-time nursing support for mental health care plans and access to a psychiatrist.
- Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm are the days and hours.
- No restrictive agreements.
- Join a highly regarded telehealth service with a team of fantastic doctors and support staff.
- Availability to start within 2 weeks
- Hold FRACGP or equivalent
- No DPA restrictions.
- Ideally, be available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Initially a one month’s contract
Interested? Email your resume to Hayden Kaylani via [email protected] or call +61 423 739 094