- Top tier work experience: cutting-edge transactions & corporates
- Boutique work environment: relaxed, non-corporate
- Autonomy over your caseload
A multi-disciplinary boutique firm based in the Sydney CBD is keen to expand aggressively and is seeking a Commercial Lawyer with specific experience in Technology and Privacy.
The firm is a premium boutique firm with a long-standing clientele who are primarily of either a technology or general entrepreneurial background. The firm’s lawyers are leaders in their respective fields and a number of them are ex-top tier partners. You will be joining a firm of 16 lawyers plus support staff who like to work hard and play hard.
The firm believes in rewarding excellent performance with appropriate recognition and with a view to achieving seniority in the firm.
You will be involved in drafting diverse commercial transactional documents for and providing professional advice to Technology and corporate clients in relation to licensing rights, acquisitions and disposals of equipment, supply of services, Australian Privacy Principles and GIPA, among others.
- 5 – 7 years PAE in TMT and Privacy in a reputable Sydney-based firm
- Strong drafting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- $140,000 – $180,000 plus super, subject to experience and for the right person
- Convenient Sydney CBD location
- Opportunity to enter a rapidly growing premium boutique firm
- Opportunity to work a wide range of front-end drafting and advisory matters in TMT and Privacy
- Opportunity to work with sophisticated commercial clients ranging from SME’s to ASX-listed corporates
Does this role sound like you?
If yes, please send your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion about this role please call Ellie at Gorilla Jobs on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website to peruse our other available opportunities: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/.