- Lucrative rate of 45$ p/h + permanent part-time benefits
- Great Community Pharmacy with a strong reputation
- Great team environment and work culture
A lovely Community Pharmacy near Devonport, TAS is looking for a qualified, reliable, and driven Pharmacist to join their dynamic team there. The Community Pharmacy is located right next to a medical centre where they’ve been operating for the last 30 years.
The Pharmacy is located right near the Northern Coast of Tasmania and is very reputable with the tight-knit community there. This Pharmacy is open from 8:30 ~ 6:30 pm and they will allow you to work to your potential and availability.
You will be working with another Pharmacist and another 5 people within your support team. The days are very flexible between part-time and full-time, whichever suits your fancy.
The hourly rate is 45$ P/H.
Requirements for the role:
- Immunization certification (preferred)
- Reliable, competent, and trustworthy
- AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Ability to work well with a team
- Strong communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Minimum of a 1 year commitment
Please let me know if you are interested in this role. Send your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, have a look at the different opportunities we have in Tasmania: www.gorillajobs.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you!