- Above award pay rate
- Variety with caseload and working environments
- Join a friendly, professional multidisciplinary team
Join a fantastic multidisciplinary team in the Bankstown area. The clinic offers a huge range of services and is looking for an enthusiastic Speech Pathologist to join their team.
Part-time and full-time will be considered.
- Above award pay rates with excellent earning opportunities and salary reviews
- Flexible working hours to optimise a great work-life balance
- Great variety in caseload and working environments- work from the clinic and community
- NDIS/aged-care caseload
- Work with excellent, experienced Speech Pathologists and other professionals
- Opportunities for rapid career growth within the business
- Become part of a friendly, collaborative team
- Excellent mentoring programme for new graduates
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- All levels of experience are encouraged to apply
- Due to the demographic of the clients, Arabic speaking Speech Pathologists will do really well here
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au