- Fun and energetic team environment
- Above Average Salary + Flexible Working Hours
- PD Allowance + Staff Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Speech Pathologist to join an established organisation that focuses on providing evidence-based therapies and client-centred care.
This role would be permanent full-time and clinic-based in Southeast Melbourne.
What’s On Offer:
- Above award remuneration commensurate with experience
- Access to a wide range of resources
- Tailored training programs and continuous support
- Work-life balance encouraged – live and work as you desired
- Realistic career progression and PD allowance
- Reputable and expanding national organisation
- Deliver great outcomes and have your values recognised
- Opportunities for growth and senior roles
- Clinic-based role
- SE Melbourne location
- Provide early intervention therapies to young children (groups & individuals)
- Complete assessments and work collaboratively with team members
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Previous experience in early intervention settings
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Current WWCC and National Police Check
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au