- Career progression opportunities within the organisation
- Regularly scheduled supervision + team meetings and case conferences
- Full Work from Home set up provided- Phone, Laptop, monitor and more
Join this provider that is highly reputable and innovative in its approach. Receive extensive Professional Development opportunities and pathways for career progression!
This organisation is an expanding industry leader in delivering innovative telehealth therapies and they are looking for their next Speech Pathologist to join them in servicing the community.
Grow within a workplace that is all about culture, positivity, support and add people to their team who will be a great fit within a collaborative team.
Applicants of all levels of experience are welcome, with Full-time and Part-time positions available
- Generous salary- earn between $65,000-$75,000 p.a
- Great Bonus structure so you get rewarded for your hard work
- PD Allowance of $1500 provided annually
- Extensive PD library at your disposal
- Regularly scheduled supervision from senior Speech Pathologist- weekly or fortnightly depending on experience
- Team meetings and case conferences on a monthly bases
- Technology resources provided
- No weekend or after-hours work!
- Career advancement opportunities within the organisation
- Team training getaways
- Work from Home role, no travel required!
- Full set up provided- Phone, laptop, screens, monitors, headset and much more provided
- Thorough induction process
- Be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone and take on challenges, with an abundance of support from your senior team
- Set your own schedule -flexibility in working hours and days
- Admin team to assist with your billings and scheduling
- Enjoy working with a diverse team that has a wealth of experience and offers an abundance of support!
- Independently manage report writing and filing of documentation
- Telehealth role
- Provide 1:1 assessments and interventions
- Assessing and treating clients with a variety of developmental delays and/or disabilities
- Mixed caseload with the option to tailor to your specific interests
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership + WWCC
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Minimum 1+ year postgraduate experience
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au