- WFH telehealth role, no travel required!
- Experienced team of 20+ clinicians
- Generous PD provided
This is your chance to join Australia’s leading telehealth Allied Health providers! This organisation has built its reputation through 5 years of high-quality service across Australia, and now it’s time for you to jump in and start growing!
As an experienced speech pathologist, you will be joining a specialist team that are passionate about extending their reach to rural communities. They are committed to ensuring all people have access to vital services and will generously remunerate you for your skills and experience.
Full-time and part-time positions are available!
- Salary from $80,000 – $100,000 + super
- Excellent induction program
- LArge multidisciplinary team of 20+
- Generous tech allowance to set you up for work!
- Decide on the days and hours that you wish to work!
- WFH, no travel required!
- Supervision based on your needs
- Regular PD provided
- Full support from a team lead
- Achieveable KPI’s
- Varied caseload of ASD, AAC, literacy problems, stuttering and more
- NDIS and Private clients
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Telehealth role
- Tertiary Qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- 2+ years postgraduate experience
- Working with Children Check
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au