- Enjoy working, supervising and mentoring other Allied Health Professionals
- Enjoy discounted Health Insurance plans
- Great flexible working arrangements- WFH
Due to this national provider’s well-established presence in Western Australia and their continuous success working with clients on the NDIS, they are in search of a Speech Pathologist to join their team, with multiple offices across Perth, enjoy working in an office closest to your home location.
In this Team Leader position, you will be responsible for looking after a multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists and Behaviour Support Practitioners.
You will also be able to enjoy working with a small mixed caseload of clients in helping them achieve their goals.
What’s in it for you
- Earn Well above award rate- $115,000-$130,000+Super
- Quarterly bonus structure – be rewarded for your hard work
- Team bonus incentives – Work hard play hard
- Opportunity to coach and supervise a multidisciplinary team of clinicians
- Opportunity to clinically supervise staff
- WFH options are available
- Great flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Manage your calendar and schedule to suit your lifestyle
- Enjoy discounted Health Insurance plans – your health is their priority
- Professional Development allowance provided annually
- Manage your small caseload
- Weekly check-ins with the Regional State Manager
- Paid Parental Leave
- Work iPhone and laptop provided
- Access to an extensive range of resources
- Regular team bonding and celebrations of each other’s successes!
- Supportive administration teams to assist you in your role
- Free Daily breakfast
- Great team culture with scheduled team bonding sessions
What you will be Doing
- Split between 80% management/admin & 20% therapy services
- Office and community-based role- with options to work from home
- Work with a small mixed caseload with clients on NDIS- Children and adults
- Reviewing the performance of MDT members
- Managing leave requests, complaints and incidents, as well as responding to queries from your team on structural processes
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Full SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- NDIS experience
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate experience
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au