- Tailored Caseload- Children, Adults or Mixed
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Extensive Internal and External PD Allowance
In this role, you will be working closely within an innovative multidisciplinary team with fantastic work culture. You will be providing therapy support to clients within the community to assist them in reach their full potential.
You will also enjoy working within an organisation that listens to their staff, by allowing their therapist to tailor their caseload to suit their specific interests. In this role, travel is contained within a geographical location to your house to minimus travel and time spent on the road. You will also have the option to work in this organisations offices which are located in Central Perth.
Full-time and part-time options are available!
What you’ll be doing
- Community/Office based role with travel based around your location
- NDIS caseload – work across the lifespan or tailor your caseload to your area of interest
- Provide high-quality assessments and therapy
- Liaise with stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Earn from $70,000 – $115,000 + Super (depending on experience)
- Generous PD allowance paid annually
- Travel allowance provided
- Achievable bonus incentive scheme paid quarterly
- Contained travel close to your home location
- Regular weekly supervision by Senior Speech Pathologist
- Fortnightly team meetings
- Monthly case conferences with your multidisciplinary team
- Work within a team of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapists
- Work from home options
- Extensive resource library
- Flexible working days and hours – manage your own schedule!
- Dedicated administration team
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Phone and laptop provided
- Team incentives and regular social events
- Work with an experienced multidisciplinary team
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Drivers license and own vehicle
- New graduate and experienced therapists are encouraged to apply!
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au