- Highly competitive salary rates
- Well-established clinic with fantastic facilities and resources
- Supportive management team and learn from experienced team members
Join a clinic that is highly reputable in the area and provides its staff members with extensive PD opportunities and career growth.
The successful candidate will join a friendly and experienced team. Both part-time and full-time applicants will be considered.
- Opportunities to pursue your interests within your caseload
- Clear career progression pathways
- Extensive Professional Development program
- Have your voice and ideas heard within the clinic
- Well-established practice that is expanding due to its success
- Highly competitive salary package that is negotiable for the right candidate
- Supervision from a senior team member
- Opportunities to mentor junior staff members for successful experienced applicants
- Paediatric caseload
- Provide high quality assessments and evidence-based treatment plans
- Accurate document writing
- Contribution to projects
- Clinic based role
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Working With Children Check
- Passion about helping people and demonstrate a holistic approach to your client base
- 1 year post-graduate experience
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au