- Flexible work arrangements with options to work from home
- Work with a Team of Highly Experienced Professionals
- Supervision & Mentoring + Generous PD budget
This rapidly growing National NDIS Provider is looking for a Speech Pathologist seeking an avenue to build a long term career to join their community-based multidisciplinary team in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs
With a unique collaborative working environment that sees this organisation uniting with external organisations to provide the highest quality of service possible, this role provides an extensive learning, development, and specialisation scope.
This role is available on a part-time and full-time basis
What’s in it for you:
- Salary from $70,000 – $100,000 + super
- Generous PD budget to encourage your career development
- Receive extensive mentoring and support from senior staff
- Values-driven, motivated team
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Work alongside a team of highly experienced professionals
- Diverse caseload tailored to your area of interest!
- Celebrate your achievements and be rewarded for your performance
- Work from home opportunities and flexible hours
- Feel valued – Wide range of staff benefits
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing clinical strategies and intervention to ages 7 and upwards
- Completing accurate NDIS assessments
- Community-based role – visits to home/workplaces/school/childcare facilities
What you’ll need:
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Member
- Drivers licence and vehicle
- Current WWCC and Police Check
- Full working rights in Australia
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au