- Truly Flexible Working Environments plus Full-time and Part-time options
- Great Earning Protentional with Salary Packaging options available
- $2000 of CPD provided annually
This Allied Health Provider is seeking a Paediatric Speech Pathologist to join their multidisciplinary team that consists of over 17 Allied Health professionals and is continuously growing at a rapid speed.
Enjoy an innovative culture, friendly working environment and a focus on personal growth!
Graduates and experienced therapists are welcome to apply.
Full-time and part-time opportunities are available!
Perks & Benefits:
- Earn between $70,000 – $90,000 + super!
- PD allowance of up to $1000 per year
- A team committed to providing client-focused therapies
- Monthly/Fortnightly supervision and mentoring by Senior Speech Pathologist
- Weekly in-house and external PD!
- Low billable hours
- Contained travel around your location
- Varied paediatric caseload
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- A mixture between clinic and community-based role with the option to tailor to your interests and needs
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Paediatric caseload
- Providing evidence-based therapies and interventions
- Completing assessments and reports as required by NDIS
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Full unconditional SPA Membership
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Current police check and NDIS worker screening check
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au