- Enjoy working with a highly experienced team
- Extensive internal professional development program + PD Allowance
- Support in gaining more experience in your special interest
Are you seeking a senior team to impart their knowledge and help you grow as a successful speech pathologist?
This is an opportunity for an early-career or experienced Speech Pathologist to join a private practice located in Central Brisbane. The practice is an inclusive space and is focused on providing a high level of specialised services to their clients and their families.
The director of this organisation prides themself on thinking outside the box to come up with creative therapy solutions to help clients achieve their best!
Permanent full-time position is available.
Start date: negotiable.
- Salaries between $65 – $90k + super, determined by experience
- Professional development allowance
- Salary reviews
- Extensive internal professional development program
- Enjoy using your clinical skills with a diverse paediatric caseload
- Regular supervision and support from senior team members
- Team meetings and round table case conferences
- Collaboration with a highly experienced and friendly team
- Manageable Caseload/KPIs
- Support in gaining more experience in your clinical interest area
- Provide formal and informal assessments with clients
- Liaise with external stakeholders and other team members to develop individualised care plans
- Comprehensive note-taking and report writing
- Clinic-based role
- Paediatric caseload
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership + WWCC
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O’Mara (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brooke-o-mara-2a8b891ba/
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au