- Internal and external Professional Development opportunities provided
- Multidisciplinary team working environments
- Flexible working arrangements- Work from home
This Private Practice in the Southern Regions of Perth is looking for additional Speech Pathologists to join their team! Regular clinical supervision and loads of PD!
Due to a substantial requirement for services, this private practice in the Southern Regions of Perth is looking for an additional Speech Pathologists to join their dedicated multidisciplinary team.
To avoid clinician burnout, this opportunity comes with a business framework designed around optimising your work-life balance.
This opportunity is open for application from new graduates and experienced speech pathologists and comes with a negotiable start date.
Full-time or part-time positions are available.
- Varied Paediatric caseload ranging from 12 months – early teens
- Clinic/Community-based role
- Individual and group-based therapy programs
- Contribution to projects
- Liaise with families and other allied health professionals
- Provide assessments and develop evidence-based treatment plans
- Salaries starting from $65,000 and ranging to $95,000 + super
- Professional development allowance provided annually
- Laptop and iPad provided
- Extensive range of clinical resources
- Quarterly team bonuses
- Internal Professional Development opportunities
- Extensive external PD opportunities provided
- Regular clinical supervision
- Sustainable caseloads to ensure quality services are being delivered
- Genuine career progression opportunities into leadership
- A fun work environment that is focused on providing family-centric therapies
- Flexible working conditions that nurture your professional development by providing a healthy work-life balance
- Join a team that thrives on being inspired by their client’s developments!
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Current Working With Children Check
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Unrestricted drivers license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au