- Above award pay rates!
- Friendly and supportive Team Culture
- Clear career progression pathways within this rapidly growing organisation
Are you looking for your next challenge in your career? This rapidly growing practice is looking for a new member to join their excellent team.
Full-time and part-time will be considered. Join an organisation that has a client-centred approach and helps its team members progress in their careers.
- Earn between $70,000 and $95,000 per year plus super
- Variety in caseload with ages from 2-18 years
- Excellent working environment and resources available
- Regular meetings to discuss complex cases as well as one-to-one supervision
- Great Team Culture with social nights and celebration of life events
- Inclusive team that enjous helping one another
- Beautiful location close to the beach and the shops!
- Learn from experienced professionals
- Supportive management and admin team
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Working With Children Check
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au