- Generous salary package with work laptop and car allowance
- Work From Home
- Regular Professional Development opportunities
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge in your career? This organisation is looking for a passionate Speech Pathologist to join their team. The role will involve managing a NDIS/Aged-Care caseload. Full-time and part-time will be considered.
Join an organisation that provides evidence-based therapy, helping clients to achieve their goals and maximise their independence.
- Earn between $70,000 to $100,000 depending on experience
- Flexibility in working hours to optimise work/life balance
- Career growth- annual salary reviews and bonus incentives as well as clear career progression pathways
- Build on existing skills of assessment, evidence-based therapy and report writing
- Work laptop and car allowance to make working in the community easier
- Join an experienced and friendly multidisciplinary team
- Excellent mentoring structure and team meetings so you feel supported in your role
- Join a team who are passionate about empowering people to achieve their goals
- Be rewarded for your hard work and performance with bonus incentives
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Full Driver’s license
- Previous NDIS experience (desirable)
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au