- Earn from $75,000 – $95,000 + super + benefits + PD!
- Career advancement opportunities – progress into senior/lead roles
- Options to work from home!
Join a skilled and established team at this National Allied Health organisation. This company is a leading provider of multi-disciplinary health services across Australia.
This is an opportunity for a motivated Speech Pathologist to develop, consolidate and diversify their skills as part of a talented team in the West Melbourne area.
Full-time and Part-time opportunities are available!
- Generous salary of $75,000 to $95,000 + super
- 2 Study Leave days per year
- $1500 PD Allowance
- Substantial travel allowance
- Options to work from home
- Negotiable start and finish times to optimise work/life balance
- Manageable caseload tailored to your interests
- Training from clinical leads in specialist areas
- Work with a friendly and supportive multidisciplinary team
- Administration support
- Bonus incentives so you are rewarded for your hard work
- Staff wellbeing program involving a range of benefits and events
- Clear leadership pathways as well as opportunities for supervising
- 1-2 days each week working within an office and sharing ideas with other specialists
- Adult, Paediatric or Mixed caseload depending on your preference/experience
- Assessing and treating clients with a variety of developmental delays and/or disabilities
- Provide 1:1 assessments and interventions
- Report writing/documentation
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Working With Children Check
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Minimum 1+ year post-graduate experience
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au