- Excellent Induction & Training Programs
- Generous Salary + Super + Benefits and PD allowance
- Regular mentoring sessions and case conferences
This rapidly growing National NDIS Provider is looking for a Speech Pathologist seeking an avenue for a long term career to join their community-based multidisciplinary team.
With flexibility in working hours, geographical location and a diverse caseload on offer, this position is open to both experienced clinicians and new graduate Speech Pathologists.
Enjoy extensive support and assistance in your career progression! Both Part-time and full-time opportunities are available!
Perks & Benefits:
- Salary from $65,000 to $95,000 + super + allowance
- Generous PD budget to encourage your career development
- Work within a dedicated and compassionate team
- Work with an experienced multidisciplinary team
- Continuous training and support to support your growth
- Diverse and manageable caseload
- Celebrate your achievements and be rewarded for your performance
- Work from home opportunities and flexible hours
- Feel valued – Wide range of staff benefits
About the Role:
- NDIS clients ages 7+
- Providing clinical strategies and intervention
- Completing accurate NDIS assessments
- Community-based role primarily – visits to home/workplaces/school/childcare facilities
- Office located in Heidelberg
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Member
- Driver Licence & Own Vehicle
- Current WWCC and Police Check
- Full working rights in Australia
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-902
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au