- Tailored plans for professional and career development
- Work and Grow collectability within a Multidisciplinary team
- Flexible Working Arrangements to suit your lifestyle
Are you looking for a role with extensive support and development opportunities where you will also be working collaboratively with other like-minded health professionals?
This multidisciplinary organisation is searching for a passionate Speech Pathologist to join their growing team. You will deliver therapy services to paediatric and adult participants in Perth and will be based from the closest clinic to your location. You will also have the option to organise your own calendar and the option to tailor your caseload to your specific interest.
Apply today with full-time/part-time positions available.
Why this opportunity?
- Earn between $70,000-$90,000 p.a + super with above award pay rates
- Great bonus structure so you feel rewarded for your hard work
- PD allowance of $1500
- Tailored ongoing internal professional development
- Work Laptop + Phone provided
- Generous travel allowance
- Supervision from an experienced Senior Speech Pathologist- as frequent as you need
- Administration can be done from home
- Flexible working days and start/finish times
- Schedule your calendar to create more flexible and suited working arrangements
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Career progression pathway- Senior, Team leader and management
- Join a warm and friendly working environment with a great team culture
- A mixture of clinic and community with the option to tailor to your needs
- Mixed caseload (children- adults), with options to tailor to your preference
- Assess and treat a wide range of disabilities within the NDIS
- Duties include eating and drinking, such as chewing and swallowing problems, difficulties understanding language, or support with non-verbal communication
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Full SPA registration
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
- Driver’s license and own car
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au