- Innovative, friendly working environment
- Above Award Salary + Flexible Working Hours
- PD + Extensive Training Programs
Having experienced exponential growth over the last year, this organisation is seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist to help with client demand.
Our client focuses on job satisfaction and the delivery of quality services. They do this by rewarding their staff appropriately and offering immense flexibility.
Both full-time and part-time applications welcomed!
What’s On Offer:
- Above Award Pay Rates
- Full access to a wide range of resources
- Continual support from well-structured management
- Your work-life balance is important – enjoy flexible working conditions
- Generous PD budget to help you achieve your goal
- Reputable and rapidly expanding national organisation
- Values-driven, results-orientated organisation
- Regular company social events to keep you motivated
- SE Melbourne location
- Early intervention therapies for young children (groups & individuals)
- Complete accurate assessments & reports
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Previous experience in an early intervention setting
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Current WWCC and National Police Check
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au