- Structured graduate program
- Tailor your caseload and PD opportunities to your area of interest
- Supervision from the clinical manager and regular check ins
Join an organisation that has been providing high-quality mobile services for 15+ years!
This industry leader demonstrates a commitment to supporting the individual needs of their clients and who work closely with families to achieve the best results possible. They believe in recognising and developing the abilities of all children and adults.
Our client offers speech therapy at home, daycare centres, preschools through to high school, and in supported workplaces. Work with a group of Speech Pathologists that are highly trained and empathetic professionals.
New graduates are welcome to apply, full time and part-time welcome!
What you’ll be doing
- Provide education and support to those involved in the client’s care
- Tailored and varied caseload
- Mixed ages caseload tailored to your area of clinical interest
- Mobile role with travel based around your location!
- Evidence-based assessment and therapy
- Telehealth role in lockdown with all technology resources supplied
What’s in it for you
- Salary ranging from $70K – $100K + super (depending on experience)
- Above award pay rates
- Generous travel reimbursement
- Manage your own caseload
- Achievable KPI’s allow your work/life balance
- Structured induction + graduate programs
- Established supervision programs & regular mentoring sessions
- Collaborative working environment with an abundance of support
- Access to an extensive range of resources
- Career advancement opportunities – progress into senior/lead roles
- Ongoing training, in-house & external
- Fortnightly in house professional development + a generous personal PD allowance
- Supportive administration teams
- Phone and an iPad provided
- Innovative team – your ideas are always valued!
What you need
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- New graduates and Senior Speech Pathologists are welcome
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-902
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au