- Ongoing support and structured mentoring from senior Speech Pathologists
- Professional Development Allowance + internal PD!
- Generous Salary + super + bonuses!
Become a part of a progressive team that supports all ages within their community in Central Perth.
The successful applicant will benefit from a varied caseload and will join a team of passionate and friendly therapists consisting of Speech pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists.
Full-time and part-time employment options are available.
- Generous salary starting at $68,000 (new graduate) + super
- Bonus incentive structure paid quarterly
- Professional development allowance
- Individually tailored internal professional development
- Scheduled mentoring from senior speech pathologists
- Flexible working hours structured around your personal lifestyle
- Option for a 9-day full-time working fortnight
- Contained travel
- Weekly/ fortnight supervision by Senior Speech Pathologist
- Manageable, varied caseload with a range of conditions and ages
- Work with a team who have a love of development and providing high-quality evidence-based therapies to their community!
- Clinic/community role
- Variety in work setting including pre-schools, daycare centres, primary schools, high schools and client’s homes.
- Conduct assessments and tailor need-specific client care plans
- Mixed adults/paediatrics caseload
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership + WWCC
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Valid license and vehicle
- New graduate speech pathologists are encouraged to apply!
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au