- Competitive remuneration depending on your experience
- Work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team
- Leading national allied health organisation
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Speech Pathologist at this National Allied Health organisation that has been growing exponentially.
The organisation has been providing an extensive range of allied health and rehabilitation services to the community for over 20 years, empowering individuals to reach their potential.
Full-time Speech Pathologist position, part-time applications may also be considered
What’s In For You…
- Competitive salary from $75,000 – $100,000 + super
- A generous yearly budget to support your external PD
- Regular supervision and mentoring sessions to ensure you’re fully supported in building skills & knowledge
- Work alongside a team of highly experienced professionals
- A diverse and manageable caseload may be tailored to suit your personal preferences
- Celebrate your achievements and be rewarded for your performance
- Work from home opportunities and flexible hours
- An extensive range of staff benefits
- Responsibilities include providing evidence-based therapies
- Intervention to ages 7 and upwards
- Completing accurate NDIS assessments
- Community-based role with travel around your area
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Membership
- 1+ years postgraduate experience
- Current Driver Licence & access to a vehicle
- Current Working with Children Check and Police Check
- Full working rights in Australia
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au