- Career advancement opportunities – progress into senior/lead roles
- PD days and weekly supervision
- Flexibility in working hours/days – manage your own schedule
This established and innovative Allied Health Provider is continuing to grow across Australia, they’re now seeking a passionate motivated Speech Pathologist to join their experienced, multidisciplinary Melbourne team.
This is a role perfect for a Speech Pathologist seeking extensive professional development opportunities, a skilled multidisciplinary team and well-structured support.
Full time and part-time options are available!
What you’ll be doing
- Provide education and support to those involved in the client’s care
- Caseload tailored to your area of clinical interest
- Community-based – travel based around your location
- Evidence-based assessment and therapy
Why this role
- Salary from $70,000 to $100,000 per year + super (depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours and days – manage your own schedule
- Superb internal PD structure with PD days and weekly supervision
- Role is tailored to your experience level and area of clinical interest
- A highly organised admin team who make your life easier
- Clear career progression pathways to Team Lead and Practice Principal positions
- Support in relocating if you are ever looking to move with clinics nationwide!
- Limited travel required – clinic-based role
- No weekend or evening work
- Beautiful new clinic to work from
- Option for a 9 day full-time fortnight
- Bonus incentives
- All resources supplied
- Great Team Culture – you won’t want to leave this organisation once you become a part of the team!
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Previous NDIS experience (desirable)
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Applicants of all levels of experience are welcome
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au