- Great Flexible Working Environments- Full-time and Part-time positions
- No KPI’s
- Professional Development allowance provided with weekly supervision
Join this NDIS provider who will give you the freedom to grow and progress with their one of a kind working environment.
This organisation is looking for a Speech Pathologist to join their multidisciplinary team. You will be working collaboratively within a team consisting of Physiotherapists, Exercise physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and psychologists to support private and NDIS participants.
Applicants of all experience levels will be considered! Full-time and Part-time options are available.
- Earn between $70,000-$110,000 p.a+ Super
- Work Laptop and Phone provided
- Travel allowance- 83c per KM
- $2000 of CPD provided annually
- Great Flexible working arrangement- manage your own calendar!
- Work with clients that are close to your home
- Work From Home options are available
- Choice of caseload available (Kids or adults or mixed)
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary
- Tailored personal development to support your specific needs
- Weekly or Fortnightly catch-ups with Senior Speech Pathologist
- Fantastic Admin team to support Therapist- spend less time on admin and more time with clients
- Paperless and seamless operations and system
- Great team culture with scheduled Monthly team bonding/ activities
- Clinic/community-based role with the clinic based in Southern Perth
- NDIS caseload
- Conduct assessments and tailor need-specific client care plans
- Mixed adults/paediatrics caseload
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Full SPA membership
- A valid working with children check
- A valid drivers’ licence
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au