- Excellent ongoing support and mentoring
- Highly competitive annual salary packages
- Varied caseload- mixture of paediatric and adult clients
Looking to gain more experience in the NDIS sector? Join an expanding NDIS provider based in the Guildford region. Full-time/part-time will be considered.
- Extensive support/mentoring program by an experienced Speech Pathologist
- Caseload- strong NDIS focus with a mixture of adult and paediatric clients
- Work with a fantastic multidisciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals
- Flexibility in caseload around Western Sydney to suit your home location
- Regular Professional Development opportunities and team meetings
- Highly competitive salary packages
- Assessment of speech and swallowing conditions
- Formulating appropriate management and treatment plans
- High quality report writing/documentation
- Design, trial and implementation of low tech and high tech communication devices
- Liaise with other Allied Health Professionals and GPSs
- Provide education to external stakeholders
- Involvement in health promotions, quality improvement activities
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au