- Well established practice with diverse caseload
- Reliable supportive team
- Excellent PD opportunities
This practice is proud to be providing evidenced-based treatments to clients in need with a holistic approach. Throughout decades, the team have grown to become one of the most trusted service providers in the area.
Full-time position on offer, hours/days are negotiable.
- Earn between $65,000 to $90,000 p.a + super
- Join a committed team and contribute to the local community
- Ongoing support and mentoring whenever you require
- Strong admin team
- Collaborative environment and senior therapists to guide you
- Regular supervision and PD opportunities
- Excellent team culture
- Opportunity to Work From Home – very flexible working arrangements!
- Access to a wide range of resources
- Assess clients with language, speech, swallowing difficulties and provide appropriate intervention and therapies (all ages)
- Accurately evaluate and record all cases
- Visiting clients at various places such as schools and nursing homes
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current National Police Check
- VIC Driver Licence and own vehicle desired
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au