- Extensive range of resources
- Tailored, manageable caseload
- Generous annual PD allowance
This team prides themselves on being able to provide holistic support to clients and their families, helping them achieve a higher quality of life.
A position has become available for an experienced Speech Pathologist.
Part-time position (2-3 days a week) with hours and days negotiable to ensure your work-life balance.
Perks & Benefits:
- Generous remuneration (commensurate with experience)
- PD allowance to support your career development
- Results-oriented team
- Fantastic team culture and an innovative working environment
- Work alongside a group of highly experienced professionals
- Manage your own schedule – a varied caseload
- Flexible working arrangements – have your own working preferences
- Access to a wide range of resources both online and on paper
About the Role:
- Providing speech and language assessments and intervention to both adults & children
- Immediate start
- Variety of work settings – a mixture of clinic-based and community based
- Recognised tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Membership
- Driver Licence and own vehicle (desired)
- A current ABN or willing to obtain
- Current WWCC and Police Check
- Full working rights in Australia
- Public liability insurance
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au