- Tailored induction program for all staff members
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- You’ll receive work phone, laptop and company car
Do you want to be a part of an organisation that provides you with a tailored induction program and also guarantees you ongoing support?
Due to their continued success and their reputation within the community, this Allied Health Provider has quickly become one of the most reputable companies in Perth.
This multidisciplinary organisation is in search of a Speech Pathologist to join their team in their purpose-built clinic in Manning. In this role, you will enjoy working with a diversified caseload which will consist of children and adults on the NDIS.
This role is perfect for any Speech Pathologist looking for continued learning, flexible working arrangements and career progression.
Full time and part-time positions are available. Get in touch using the details below if you have any questions!
Why this opportunity?
- Earn between $80,000-$110,000 p.a + super
- Great bonus structure so you feel rewarded for your hard work
- You will be provided with ongoing professional development opportunities which include Internal and External courses
- Professional development allowance of $2000 per year
- Work Laptop + Phone provided
- Company Car provided
- Generous travel allowance
- Extensive induction program and mentoring program provided
- Weekly or fortnightly supervision from an experienced Senior Speech Pathologist (depending on experience)
- Monthly meetings with Team Leader
- Work from Home Options
- Flexible working days and start/finish times
- Manageable targets with 5 billable hours per day with travel included
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team- Speech pathologist, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapist, Social Workers and Psychologists
- Join a supportive team with monthly case conferences and collaborative working
- Career progression pathway all the way to Team Leader positions
- Join a very warm and fun team with monthly social events and bonding activities
- Mixture between Clinic and community-based role with the option to work from home
- Mixed caseload (paediatric, adult and senior), with options to tailor to your preference
- Assess and treat a wide range of disabilities within the NDIS
- Clinic located in Manning
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Full SPA registration
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
- Driver’s license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au