- CPD and Car Allowance
- Low Billable Hours (20 per week)
- Commission Structure- Ability to Earn over $100k + super
Looking for a role where you feel valued and rewarded for your hard work?
A unique opportunity exists for a Speech Pathologist to join a hugely successful Allied Health provider.
Our client prides themselves on excellent staff well-being and the delivery of quality services. They achieve this by rewarding their staff for their performance and offering extensive flexibility in working conditions.
Locations are available across the Newcastle/Hunter region and the Central Coast.
Contained travel within a geographical area close to your home- your caseload is created around you!
Full-time preferred and part-time considered.
- Excellent clinical support
- CPD and car allowance
- WFH options
- Low billable hours (20 per week)
- Generous commission structure for achieving over the billable hours- potential to earn above $100k + super
- Highly competitive salary packages
- Immense flexibility in working hours and days
- Career progression opportunities due to growth of the organisation
- Opportunities for telehealth
- Ongoing supervision
- Contained travel within a geographical location
- MDT working
- Great team culture with social events throughout the year
- Caseload of NDIS, Medicare, Veterans Affairs and private clients
- Mobile role
- Liaise with other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Provide evidence-based assessment and therapy
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Minimum 1 years postgraduate experience
- Drivers license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jem-melcher-293b31b6
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au