- Low & Realistic Billable Hours
- CPD Allowance and Ongoing Proffessional Development
- A Generous Commission Structure where you get rewarded for your hard work
Become part of one of the fastest-growing Allied Health providers in Australia.
This company focuses on job satisfaction and the delivery of quality services. They do this by rewarding their staff appropriately and offering immense flexibility, with work from home options.
Locations are available across Perth within set geographical areas.
Apply or email [email protected]
Full-time and part-time positions available
What you will be doing
- Caseload of NDIS, Medicare, Veterans Affairs and private clients
- Mobile role
- Liaise with other members of the multidisciplinary team
- Provide evidence-based assessment and therapy
The Benefits and what you will receive
- Excellent clinical support on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Earn between $70,000-$90,000 + Super
- CPD allowance
- Low billable hours (20 per week)
- Commission structure for achieving over the billable hours
- Highly competitive salary packages
- Immense flexibility in working hours and days
- Career progression opportunities due to the growth of the organisation
- Opportunities for telehealth
- Ongoing supervision
- Contained travel within a geographical location
- MDT working
- Great team culture with social events throughout the year
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Minimum 1 years postgraduate experience
- Drivers license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au