- Regular in-service training and external training courses
- Highly competitive salary packages with senior positions also available
- Flexible working conditions- negotiable location of caseload and hours
Join a fantastic NDIS provider that makes you feel supported and appreciated in your role. Full-time, permanent role based in the Westmead region.
- Extensive induction program to make you feel welcome and comfortable in your position
- Internal and external training to ensure Continued Professional Development
- High earning potential- earn between $70,000 to $100,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working conditions to optimise work-life balance
- Negotiable location of caseload depending on your home
- Share ideas and get to know your colleagues with team meetings and options to work from the office
- Opportunities to engage in research
- Work with a friendly and experienced multidisciplinary team
- NDIS assessments and intervention services including speech, language, dysphagia, AAC, aphasia, and fluency.
- Working with individuals aged 7 years to adult in a person-centred approach to build capacity and achieve NDIS goals.
- Different working environments including homes, schools, community programs, workplaces and the office
- Managing a caseload including documentation and communication to the multidisciplinary team.
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Working With Children Check or ability to obtain one
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathologist job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au