- Opportunity to tailor your working environment to your preference -WFH
- Flexible working hours and days
- Manageable caseload and KPI expectation
This reputable Allied Health Provider, provides industry-leading services to people living with a disability. Their mission is to partner with individuals and their support network to co-design solutions that will enable them to live life their way.
This role is perfect for a Speech Pathologist looking to be based in the South-Eastern region of Perth with their clinic located in Kelmscott. This role will offer you great flexible working arrangements, tailored caseload, annual PD allowance and a great working environment with fun and like-minded colleagues.
New graduates and experienced Speech Pathologists are encouraged to apply for this full-time/part-time position.
- Earn well above award rates- $70,000-$100,000 p.a + Super
- Great quarterly bonus structure- Get rewarded for your hard work
- PD allowance of $2500 per year
- Work Laptop + Phone provided
- Generous travel allowance -$83c per Km
- Extensive induction program and mentoring program provided
- Weekly or fortnightly supervision from an experienced Senior Speech Pathologist (depending on experience)
- Work from Home Options
- Flexible working days and start/finish times
- Manageable targets with 4-5 billable hours per day with travel included
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Career progression pathway all the way to Team Lead and Management positions with this company promoting from within
- Join a warm and friendly working environment with a great team culture
- Have the opportunity to be flown to Darwin at the end of the year for a Christmas party with all expenses paid
- Clinic/community-based role with the option to tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunity to tailor your caseload to suit your interests- Children, adults or mixed
- Assess and treat a wide range of disabilities within the NDIS
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Full SPA registration
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
- Driver’s license and own car
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathology positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au