- Earn between $75,000 and $90,000 p.a + super
- Friendly and supportive multidisciplinary team
- Support from an experienced Speech Pathologist
Join an innovative and progressive Private Practice based in the Liverpool region. Become part of an excellent Multidisciplinary Team and enjoy a varied role where no two days are the same!
Full-time, permanent position.
- Earn between $75,000 and $90,000 depending on experience
- Weekly multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss cases
- Supervision from an experienced Speech Pathologist
- Excellent resources and facilities at your disposal
- Supportive and friendly team
- Regular Professional Development opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours/days
- Manageable caseload/KPIs
- Convenient location close to shops and restaurants
- Make a difference to the lives of individuals in the community
- Mixed caseload- predominantly NDIS clients
- Paediatrics and Adults
- Clinic/Community role
- Collaborate with other Allied Health Professionals
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Previous NDIS experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 year postgraduate experience
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au