- Brand new purpose built facilities to work from
- Above Award Pay Rates!
- Varied caseload and a great team culture
Are you looking for a role that can offer a varied caseload and Continued Professional Development?
This rapidly-growing disability provider is looking for a passionate Speech Pathologist to join their multidisciplinary team. They are renowned for providing high-quality, goal-orientated therapy to their clients.
Full-time preferred, part-time considered (minimum 4 days), permanent position.
- Earn between $75,000 and $95,000 + super
- Supervision from a highly experienced Speech Pathologist
- Predominantly clinic-based role with your own consultation room
- An unbelievable brand new facility to work from
- Pathways to Team Leader positions
- Regular in-service training
- Family-friendly organisation and an approachable management team
- A supportive and experienced multidisciplinary team of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Regular Professional Development opportunities
- Cross-discipline working
- Support with pursuing your special interest
- Mixed caseload- predominantly paediatrics with some adult clients
- 95% clinic-based
- Providing high-quality assessments and therapy for individuals with disabilities
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Accurate documentation/report writing
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Minimum of 2 years postgraduate experience
- Excellent communication skills and passion for what you do!
- Full driver’s license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jem-melcher-293b31b6
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au