- Competitive Remuneration + Flexible Working Arrangements
- Exciting Management Position
- Leading National Provider
This reputable national Allied Health Provider is seeking a talented individual with Speech Pathology background to lead a multidisciplinary team based in SE Melbourne.
With a focus on client-centred, evidence-based services, this organisation is expanding rapidly due to its great reputation in the area.
It would be a fantastic opportunity if you have a strong background in Speech Pathology and are looking to progress into a senior leadership position.
Permanent full-time position with flexible working conditions – start date is negotiable.
- Earn between $100,000 to $120,000 + super + benefits
- Flexible working arrangements to help you achieve work-life balance
- Work within a highly-experienced team
- Generous PD allowance to support your interests
- Be supported by clinical leads and professional admin team
- A dedicated NDIS compliance team
- Enjoy the variety provided by a range of work settings
- Career development pathways
- Be dedicated to high-quality, evidence-based therapies
- Management of internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Effectively managing and developing your team
- Overseeing the operation of the clinic and achievement of strategic objectives
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Therapy
- SPA Membership
- Demonstrated experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Vehicle and unrestricted license
Interested in this position? Get in touch to find out more.
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au