- Varied working environments with WFH options!
- Join a company that prides itself on excellence and innovation!
- Collaborative multidisciplinary team!
Join a progressive and innovative organisation that is revolutionising rehabilitation across Australia!
This is perfect for a Speech Pathologist who is looking for career growth, supportive multidisciplinary working and a diverse caseload.
Clinic/community role based in Southwest Sydney. Adult focused caseload with both full-time and part-time options. Apply or enquire today about this amazing opportunity!
- Sustainable caseload and low KPIs to ensure quality therapy is being delivered
- Above Award Salary Packages- earn between $76,000 – $95,000 + super
- Extensive Professional Development structure and opportunities for integrated learning
- Varied working environments with WFH options
- Learn from and share ideas with experienced Speech Pathologists
- Negotiable working hours/days to ensure healthy work-life balance
- Purpose-built facility with excellent resources
- Your working life is made easier with an incredibly supportive management and admin team
- Join a company that prides itself on excellence and innovation
- Collaborative multidisciplinary team
What you will be doing:
- Adult focused caseload
- NDIS and Aged Care clients
- Liaising with Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and other Speech Pathologists
- Clinic/Community position around Southwest Sydney
- Providing evidence-based assessment and therapy
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Minimum 1 years postgraduate experience
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jem-melcher-293b31b6
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au