- Regular and ongoing support and supervision from Senior Speech Therapists
- Generous Salary Package on Offer
- Structured Professional Development Program
Do you strive to provide the highest possible quality of care for each client?
Do you seek to deliver services that routinely exceed client expectations?
This family-centred private practice is excited to grow its existing team, providing an abundance of support within a clinical and community setting!
They are seeking an additional Speech Pathologist to join them whilst they continue to provide a high level of service to the surrounding community.
Practice located in Greater Townsville Area
- A team focused on flexibility in the workplace, promoting a healthy work-life
- Generous Salary Package on offer
- Regular and ongoing support and supervision from experienced Senior Speech Pathologists
- Internal PD program
- Structured Professional Development
- Conveniently located with on-site parking
- Community outreach opportunities
- Modern, purpose-built facilities
- The chance to work with a vibrant multidisciplinary team who are truly invested in helping children achieve their greatest potential!
- Liaise with relevant team members including parents, other therapists, and educators
- Ages 0-17
- Varied paediatric caseload opportunities
- Conduct a variety of assessments and planning for evidence-based interventions
- Predominantly Clinic-Based
- Provide community services when required (e.g. daycare, school, in-home)
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Current Blue Card
- Drivers License and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O’Mara (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brooke-o-mara-2a8b891ba/
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au