- Opportunities for Career Development
- Flexible Working Options to encourage Work-Life Balance
- Well established provider for High-Quality Therapeutic Services
Are you an enthusiastic Speech Pathologist? Join this dedicated organisation who believes everyone should have their own extraordinary journey!
This position will be full-time however adjustments can be made to suit your working preferences. You will also enjoy the opportunity to develop in your special area of interest!
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package + generous bonuses
- PD allowance to support your career development
- Values-driven, motivated team
- Vibrant working environment with a well-structured management system
- Work alongside a team of highly experienced professionals
- Diverse and manageable caseload
- Work from home opportunities and flexible hours
- Be rewarded through an extensive range of staff benefits
About the Role:
- Providing clinical strategies and intervention to both adults & children
- Completing accurate assessments and documentations
- Communicate efficiently within a team
- Variety of work settings including but not limited to schools, childcare facilities, workplaces and telehealth
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Member
- Driver Licence & Own Vehicle
- Current WWCC and Police Check
- Full working rights in Australia
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au