- PD opportunities and allowance
- Manage your caseload
- Close knit team with full support
Fantastic opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding NDIS provider! Client-centred care is key and they are now seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist to help young children achieve a high-quality life by providing evidence-based therapies.
This is a full-time position however part-time applications may also be considered. Your work-life balance is important and will surely be encouraged!
- Competitive salary between up to $90,000 plus super and benefits
- Close-knit, highly experienced team to support you through everything
- Be able to manage your own schedule
- Flexible working arrangements with WFH options
- Team meetings and case conferences
- Fantastic team culture
- Get unlimited access to a wide range of resources
- Generous PD budget to encourage development in your special area of interest
- Ages 0 -12
- Various work settings including clinic-based, school visits, childcare facilities and kindergartens
- Providing evidence-based intervention and therapies
- Complete accurate assessments and documentation
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Excellent communication skills
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Current Working With Children Check
- VIC Driver licence and own vehicle (essential)
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au