- Excellent Induction & Training Programs
- Work with a Team of Highly Experienced Professionals
- Very generous salary packages + bonuses
If you are a passionate Speech Pathologist looking to take further challenges this may be the perfect opportunity!
You will be joining a national organisation that value its people and believe person-centred services should be the key to their success.
This position will be full-time however adjustments can be made to suit your working preferences.
Enjoy extensive support and assistance on career progression!
Perks & Benefits:
- Above award remuneration + bonuses
- Generous PD budget to encourage your career development
- Values-driven, motivated team
- Work within a dedicated and compassionate team
- Work alongside a team of highly experienced professionals
- Diverse and manageable caseload
- Celebrate your achievements and be rewarded for your performance
- Work from home opportunities and flexible hours
- Feel valued – Wide range of staff benefits
About the Role:
- Providing clinical strategies and intervention to ages 7 and upwards
- Completing accurate NDIS assessments
- Community-based role – visits to home/workplaces/school/childcare facilities
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Member
- Driver Licence & Own Vehicle
- Current WWCC and Police Check
- Full working rights in Australia
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au