- Opportunities across Sydney- get in touch to find out more!
- Adult Caseload- NDIS/Aged-Care
- Full-time/Part-time/Contracting, WFH + RDO + Flexibility
This well-established, progressive NDIS/Aged-Care provider is looking for Speech Pathologists across Sydney. Our client is focused on providing client-centric therapy and is growing due to their success.
This role is perfect for a clinician who is looking for a role that can offer flexible working conditions and career progression opportunities.
Full-time, part-time will be considered (3 days minimum). Contracting roles are also available.
Get in touch to find out about available locations!
- Earn between $75,000 to $100,000 per year plus super (depending on experience)
- Individualised and in-depth Professional Development plans
- Support from a highly experienced and skilled Speech Pathologist
- Earn up to two weeks additional leave with high performance or chose to take a salary bonus
- Complete your report writing from home
- Contained travel with your home location accounted for in your caseload
- Join a company that is committed to providing the latest evidence-based assessment and therapy
- Phone and laptop provided
- Travel allowance included
- Regular salary reviews
- Support in gaining more experience in your special interest
- Varied NDIS/Aged-Care caseload
- Delivering evidence-based assessment and therapy
- Creating intervention plans in line with client-centred goals
- Provide education and support to those involved in the client’s care
- Accurate documentation/report writing
- Community/office based-position with extensive WFH options
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Experience in managing an adult caseload
- Drivers license and own vehicle
- Passionate about client centric care
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jem-melcher-293b31b6
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au