- Salary Range $150,000 – $200,000 plus super but commensurate with experience
- Focus on a wide range of construction related matters
- Thriving firm Sydney CBD location
Construction Lawyer opening is available with a high-quality boutique law firm Sydney CBD based. The firm focuses on residential, commercial/industrial/retail, and emerging growth centres.
The firm advises all stakeholders in the construction industry to manage the ever-changing risk profiles of construction projects, including listed companies, developers, builders, superintendents, architects, engineers, manufacturers, tradespersons, and subcontractors.
- Generous salary plus benefits for draws to the firm
- Career progression opportunity – reach the apex of a reputable Commercial Law firm
- Ideal location in the CBD close to transport and Law Courts
- Collegiate and professional work environment
- Team mentality and dedication to valuing the firm’s clients
- Be challenged with an interesting range of work. Identifying and managing construction risk at all stages of the construction project lifecycle. Whether it is compliance, procurement, delivery disputes, and advice, or post-completion disputes
- Experienced Construction Solicitor currently working in a Senior Associate or at Partner role
- Demonstrated success with building rapport with clients
- Excellent communication skills.