- Fit Your Lifestyle With Flexible Hours and Locations
- Enjoy the Perks of Working for a Leading and Expanding Imaging Provider
- Continuous Professional Development and a Wide Scan Variety
One of Victoria’s leading diagnostic providers is looking for a General Sonographer to join their supportive and experienced team.
This is a great opportunity for a Sonographer to join one of the larger providers and benefit from access to a large team of specialized Radiologists and Ultrasound Educators. Due to its size and reputation this company sees a very wide and interesting caseload meaning you will be exposed to many different scan types and remain at the forefront of Sonography skills.
They have multiple sites and a current need across North West Melbourne – cut down your commute time and be primarily based close to home. Hours are also equally as flexible, with full or part-time accommodated. School hours can also be negotiated for those Sonographers fitting their career around their family life.
By joining them, you will experience professional growth and development whilst helping your patients receive the best possible diagnostic imaging care.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Above Market Rate Salary – Up to $80 Per Hour Based on Experience
- Permanent Roles with Complete Flexibility on Hours
- Work for a Leading and Expanding Imaging Provider – Opportunity to Work Up and Progress in the Company
- Excellent Reputation – Top of the Range Equipment and Facilities
- CPD and Conference Leave – Keep Your Skills Updated
- Multiple Convenient Locations – Near Transport and Parking
- Supportive and Inclusive Management and Radiologist Network
- ASAR Accreditation
- 6 Months Post Qualification Experience
If you are a Sonographer looking for a change and to improve the quality of your work life please email your resume to Judith (Associate Partner) on [email protected] or call 0468 718 119 for a chat, we always respect confidentiality.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you are seeking a new position please get in contact to discuss other opportunities.
Gorilla Jobs is one of the leading healthcare recruiters in Australia and we would love to help you take that next step and progress your career.
For more Imaging Jobs in Melbourne please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au