- Highly Competitive Pay
- Top Private Provider
- Real Career Progression
A General Sonographer is required for a leading and high-quality private imaging provider.
State of the art equipment is used in modern purpose-built facilities.
This provider has multiple centres across NSW – you will have the opportunity to work at other centres in both private and hospital environments in the future.
Enjoy the idyllic country lifestyle of NSW whilst still being within easy reach of a thriving commercial centre with an abundance of shops and restaurants.
- Full ASAR Accreditation
- + 12 Months Post Qualification Experience
- Full Range of Scanning Abilities
- Nuchal Licence Highly Desirable
- A desire to further your career and improve your skills
What’s On Offer:
- Up to $80 per hour
- Relocation Allowance
- Flexible Hours
- State of the Art Equipment
- Private, Radiologist Owned
- Relaxed Country Lifestyle within Easy reach of the City
- Become part of the local community
- Onsite parking
- Modern Equipment and Practice
- Extensive Training and Career Progression
Interested in this position?
Then please email your resume to Judith Butcher (Principal Associate, Medical Imaging) on [email protected] and feel free to follow up your application with a phone call +61 468 718 119
We are the Industry Leaders in Healthcare Recruitment
For more Imaging Jobs in NSW please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au