- Fantastic Pay Rates
- Interesting Cases
- State of the Art Facilities
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the leading private hospitals in Sydney.
A Sonographer is needed to work at a private hospital in the North of Sydney. You will benefit from all the perks of working at a private facility but enjoy the interesting cases experienced in a hospital environment.
There will be top Radiologists on-site and you will have access to the best facilities and equipment available.
A full range of imaging services are offered including diagnostic, nuclear and interventional.
Hours can be flexible and based around your lifestyle.
- Full ASAR Accreditation
- + 2 Years’ Experience
- Wide Rane of Scanning Abilities
- Professional and Personable Approach
What’s On Offer:
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Work Alongside Top Radiologists
- Flexible Hours
- Exciting Hospital Environment
- Focus on Professional Development
- Experienced Team – Sub Speciality Expertise
- Focus on High-Quality Service
- Modern Purpose Built Facilities
- Convenient Location for Transport Hub
- On-Site Parking
If you think you would be a good fit for this role email your resume to Judith Butcher (Principal Associate, Medical Imaging) on [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a phone call to +61 468 718 119 – all in confidence!
I focus on Medical Imaging roles throughout Australia and would love to have a chat with you about the next step in your career.
We are the industry leaders in healthcare recruitment
For more Imaging Jobs in Sydney please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au